All is well from here. The cruise was a nice experience for all four of us. Carnival is a great ship – they truly stand by what they say – the fun ship! Continuous activities, food, dance, song, games, sun, etc.
One thing that stood out for all of us was the cleanliness of the ship – constant dedication to keeping it clean and working properly. These people work very hard to make Carnival Cruises work.
- Pools were also clean – salt water!
- Service was very friendly; informative; helpful.
- Cruise Director (Jacques De Lange) was A1 – he constantly kept people informed.
- Entertainment – fantastic shows!!! Just fantastic.
- Ports of call were also great – Tortola was our favorite.
- Food – anything you wanted – catered to all types of pallets. Some good; some not so good.
Will also post our comments on the Carnival Cruises website because we want to make special mention to some of the service staff on-board. They were just superbly awesome.
Carnival needs to know that they have some really special people working for them!
Thanks, Lee-Ann, for your guidance and patience with us. We hope to go on another cruise in the near future. Right now we just need to recover from the thrill of it all!!!
~ Franca (Montreal)