This new policy applies to all bookings made with Transat Holidays, Nolitours, Transat Découvertes (Quebec) or Transat Discoveries (Ontario) with Air Transat or CanJet flights.
The compensation plan is applicable to schedule changes within 45 days of departure. Here are the details:
Flight schedule changes of 3 to 12 hours
- Transat will offer a $50 voucher for future travel.
- Schedule change of 12 to 24 hours
- Transat will offer a $75 voucher for future travel.
Flight schedule changes of 24 hours or more and cancelled flights
- Clients can cancel their flight and are entitled to a full refund in the event of a schedule change of 24 hours or more.
- Transat will offer a $50 voucher for future travel to clients who cancel.
- Transat will offer a $100 voucher for future travel to clients who accept the date change.
- Clients who choose a product that is at a lower fare will be refunded the price difference, whereas clients who select a product that is at a higher fare will be required to pay the balance.
Flight schedule changes of 3 hours or less
- No compensation will be offered to clients experiencing a schedule change that is delayed or advanced by 3 hours or less.
Check out Transat Holidays for more information.