Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Iris Sinilong
Treat yourself to a well-deserved holiday with our diverse selection of Spring Break vacations. This is your chance to escape the winter cold and spend some quality time with friends and family. For ideas on where to go, read through our list of top Spring Break destinations.
There’s no better place for a family vacation than Florida. With plenty of opportunities to relax and have fun, a visit to Florida promises to be an experience you will always remember. Whether you wish to lounge under the sun with a delicious beverage, play a few rounds of golf, or go on thrilling theme park rides, there is something here for all ages!
Highlights: The Seven Dwarf Mine Train and new Harry Potter expansions
- Visit from March 5 to May 18 to enjoy the beautiful topiary displays at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Savour seasonal delicacies and watch an outdoor concert series showcasing musical acts from the 60s to the 80s.
- Discover the magic of fairy tales at the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train set to open this spring at Magic Kingdom Park. Rehash the story of Snow White from the perspective of the Seven Dwarves, as you go on an exciting journey into the dwarves’ diamond mine matched with animated figures and music from the film.
- From Wednesdays through Sunday, check out the food trucks that recently debuted at Downtown Disney. Treat your palate to flavourful dishes from Hops & Barley’s house-made chips to Poland’s Pierogies with Kielbasa and caramelized onions.
- For teens and young adults, head over to Universal Studios and embrace the magical world of Harry Potter. Visit in June to experience two new major rides, eight new stores, a second Ollivander’s Wand Shop and a Leaky Cauldron restaurant.
Where to stay: Disney Grand Floridian, 5 stars
Situated close to Magic Kingdom Park, a stay here guarantees that you will be in the heart of it all! Featuring an array of Victorian-inspired suites, access to luxurious amenities, sparkling pools, and a beautiful white-sand beach, Disney Grand Floridian offers something for every traveller type.
Taking an all-inclusive vacation is a great way to experience all of the cultural, historical, and architectural diversity of Cuba. In the bustling capital city of Havana, you will find various natural wonders, outstanding beaches, and inspiring colonial art décor. Coming here will essentially take you to a trip back in time. Holguin, on one hand, offers plenty of galleries, museums, and churches you can visit! If lounging on the beach and enjoying different watersports are what you have in mind, you may want to consider spending some time in Varadero. While for a charming vacation spot on the western coast, going to Trinidad may just be your answer. From cobblestone streets to strings of colourful houses, Trinidad serves as a great example of a Spanish colonial town.
Highlights: Colonial Spanish Fortresses and the Museum of Revolution
- In Havana, the Fortress of San Carlos de la Cabaña is one of the most impressive colonial Spanish fortresses ever constructed. No all-inclusive Havana vacation would be complete without visiting this great historic site.
- Take the little ones to Ciénaga de Zapat for an adventure they will never forget, home of the endangered Cuban crocodile, various amphibians, and several plant habitats. Other creatures to look out for include manatees and the rare manjuari fish.
- Housed in Old Havana, the Museum of the Revolution is a great option for families wishing to understand the essence of Cuba. Built between the years of 1913 and 1920, the museum offers an insightful collection of exhibits dedicated to the Cuban Revolution.
Where to stay: Iberostar Varadero, 4.5 stars
The Iberostar Varadero is a luxurious property located directly on the beach. It offers a variety of amenities and services perfect for all ages. From a game of tennis, basketball, archery, and dance classes to horseback riding, scuba diving, water skiing, and golf nearby, every moment spent here will be pleasurable.
West Mediterranean Cruise
Going on a cruise is a fantastic option for March Break vacations. Cruises offer great value for your money because the fares include everything you’ll need for a fantastic trip: food, accommodations, daytime and evening entertainment and transportation between destinations. On some lines, kids even sail free or at discounted rates when sharing a cabin with two adults. Besides, there is something truly appealing about the idea of waking up in a different city every morning.
Come aboard Celebrity Silhouette
Discover Europe and the Caribbean unlike any traveller before with Celebrity Silhouette Cruises. Come aboard and have a unique opportunity to explore Portugal, Gibraltar and Italy. Featuring sweeping veranda views, specialty dining venues, and superior amenities and services, here guests can come to expect the unexpected! The ship even has its own Lawn Club with freshly manicured grass lawns so you may enjoy all your favourite lawn activities.
There are also various youth programmes available to ensure fun for everyone. There are two dedicated kids’ areas, X-club is for teens age 13 to 17, while the Fun Factory is for children age 3 to 12. There are also several youth programmes. Shipmates (ages 3 to 5) and Cadets (6 to 8) participate in activities like cartoon trivia, face-painting, and scavenger hunts. Ensign (9 to 12) may enjoy pool games, talent shows, and basketball. Meanwhile, those in the 13 to 14 sector may participate in pool Olympics, karaoke, and hours of uninterrupted videogaming.
To find the best March Break Vacation package for your family, check out our unique Vacation Pricing Grid feature which allows you to narrow your search according to your family size. You don’t have to worry about manually searching for a hotel that will accommodate everyone, our exclusive tool will do it for you! For expert advice, you may also give any of our friendly travel agents a call. They will be more than happy to assist you. Our toll free number is 1-800-665-4981.