Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Amanda Stancati
Are you desperately seeking some adventure between October 11 and November 1, 2012? Do you have about $90,000 burning a hole in your pocket? Excellent! We’ve got the perfect trip for you!
Lakani World Tours has a few seats left on its 22-day Luxury Private Jet Around the World tour. Explore Azerbaijan, Russia, France, Nepal & more.
Sure, after 22 days the money will be gone and the trip will be over. Ah well – easy come, easy go! How can you pass up all these perks?
- Included in the bargain price of nearly $100k (did we mention that’s per person?) is the “luggage one-touch” service, which means once your luggage arrives in Seattle, you won’t have to handle it again until you get back. Whew, we wouldn’t want anyone to handle luggage!
- No overnight flights. Huh, now that’s well-planned travel.
- Travel the world with 50 of your closest … well, strangers.
But wait … that bargain price is based on double occupancy. So if you’re “flying solo” so to speak, it’ll cost you an extra $4950 for the ticket. So you’d better start calling all your well-to-do friends!
According to Lakani.com, this round-the-world venture features the following highlights:
- Admire UNESCO World Heritage sites of the Ming & Qing Dynasties in Manchuria, China
- Discover the Flaming Cliffs, take a camel ride through the Gobi Desert and witness the traditions of a Nomadic people at a Naadam Festival held exclusively for you in Mongolia
- Marvel at the archaeological wonder of Cambodia’s Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat and enjoy a colorful Aspara dance performance at a festive reception with the illuminated temple as backdrop
And there’s plenty more where that came from. So what are you waiting for? Get on the phone, call your buddies and book those last few seats! It’s just money 😉