Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Amanda Stancati
Opened in January 2015, the Melia Jardines del Rey is your oasis of tranquility located on the popular Flamenco Beach in Cayo Coco, Cuba. With a 5-star rating, the Melia Jardines del Rey is perfect for any vacation, whether you’re looking for a relaxing couples retreat, fun family holiday, or exciting group event.
- 1,176 rooms distributed among 25 three-storey buildings
- 4 pools: children’s, relaxation, swimming, and activity pool
- Extensive daytime and evening activities, including recreation theatre,
- On-site Spanish lessons
- Choice of hotel room, ocean-view room, suite, or ocean-view suite
- Watersports, including kayaking and catamarans
- YHI-Spa, a top-notch spa facility
- International, French, Oriental, creole, and fresh seafood dining options at 9 restaurants and snack bars
- 6 bars
- Kids pool and kids club on-site
With spacious rooms, daily activities, and the beautiful scenery of garden and sea, a stay at the Melia Jardines del Rey is a chance to completely unwind in a serene environment.
Reserve your spot in paradise today. For more information on the Melia Jardines del Rey or to book your vacation, give us a call at 1-800-665-4981.