Your dream vacation just got more affordable than ever.
With tripcentral.ca’s new payment plan, you can break up the cost of your trip into 12 monthly payments so you can stretch your vacation budget.
How does it work?
As long as you have a credit or debit card, you can pay for your vacation (valued at $500 to $15,000) in 12 fixed monthly installments. The first month’s payment is made at the time of booking by debit or credit card.
● If you’re booking with an agent: Simply let your travel agent know you’re interested in applying for the 12 month payment plan and they will guide you through the steps!
When you book with an agent, all travel products between $500 and $15,000 – including insurance, deposits, final payments, upgrades and more – can be booked on approved credit.
● If you’re booking online: During the booking process, follow through to the payment screen and select the option to “pay monthly.” Complete the quick online form to apply for credit and receive a loan decision and monthly payment amount in seconds.
Currently, the payment plan is available on packaged vacations and flights booked online, but will be applied to other products such as tours and cruises in the future.
Booking your dream vacation has never been so easy & affordable! You’ll know exactly how much the financing will cost at the time of application and booking.
Once you have confirmed your loan and paid your deposit (the first month’s installment), you can travel anytime and pay later.
Who is Uplift?
Uplift was founded to make travel more accessible and affordable by offering flexible payment options. Other leading travel brands such as Southwest Vacations, American Airlines Vacations, Kayak, and Universal Studios offer Uplift payment options. Uplift is based in the U.S but are licensed to lend here in Canada and have offices in Toronto and Montreal.
tripcentral.ca handles the travel and Uplift services the loan. tripcentral.ca and our agents do not have access to your credit application, payment information, history, or other details. Your agent is able to help you through the online form and eventually see the interest rate offered to you and the payment amount. We don’t get involved if you miss a payment, and Uplift does not charge penalties or late fees. Interest will accrue and you can make your repayment plan with them directly. Learn more about Uplift.
Other payment options; not to be confused with Uplift
● Pay by cash, draft, or certified cheque at any of our office locations or by deposit into our account at any TD branch across Canada.
● Pay via online banking similar to how you would pay your other bills. We’re setup under “bill payments” with most major banks and credit unions so you can pay your balance in installments of your choice (or set up an auto-withdrawal) before the final payment deadline and we’ll receive it the next business day or two. You can also pay on your credit card, or in one lump sum online before the deadline. We’re flexible so you can determine what’s best.
● Pay in US dollars for certain cruise lines. We can a) convert the amount at the daily rate + 0.5%, b) you can deposit a draft in US funds at TD bank or any of our offices or c) you may use your US credit card if you have one to avoid exchange rates.
You don’t have to put off your bucket list vacation any longer
With Uplift, you can book now and pay later so you don’t have to part with your money earlier than you have to. You can pay your balance off at any time, access great interest rates, and have comfort knowing there are no penalties or late fees.
We have also registered with online banking so you can make payments automatically or manually in lump sums at your convenience before the deadline.
They say travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer. We’d call that a good investment.