Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Laura Cooper
Hop on board and sail the seas on Carnival’s largest cruise ship to date, the Carnival VISTA. The 13,500 tonne ship will offer cruising to 4,000 guests with 15 guest decks, 1,450 staff, and will set sail from Trieste, Italy on May 1, 2016.
Experience luxury at sea aboard the VISTA – the ship is perfect for a family vacation, adult-only vacation, or the foodie looking to wine and dine on the high seas. Enjoy grandeur, comfort, and indulgence on one of the cruise ship’s itineraries, which will sail Europe, the Caribbean, the Atlantic, and then find its home out of Miami.
The Carnival VISTA boasts 15 restaurants, several stateroom and suite availabilities, and fun-filled activities to ensure your time at sea has no shortage of options.
- Cloud 9 Spa and Fitness Center
- Serenity adults-only section
- 24-hour room service
- Connecting rooms available for group travel
- Camp Ocean kids club section
- Family Harbor Staterooms: kids eat free in most restaurants when staying here
- Havana Staterooms and Suites: exclusive access to Havana area during day
- Cloud 9 Staterooms: priority spa access
- Balcony, ocean-view, interior staterooms: feature largest staterooms at sea with most closet space
A perfect vacation aboard a Carnival cruise ship will give you plenty of options to enjoy the ship and the sunny weather on the ocean blue…and when it comes to entertainment, the Carnival VISTA knows how to vacation.
- Sportsquare: mini golf, climbing, basketball, fuseball
- Waterworks water slides
- SkyRide ride to pedal around a track lining the Sportsquare
- Beach resort pool with Jumbotron screen for nightly movies, complimentary popcorn
- IMAX theatre on board
- On-board concerts
- Hasbro Games centre
- Seuss’ Bookville children’s centre for kids and parents
- Casino tournaments and slot machines
- Video arcade
- And more…
Give your taste buds the trip of a lifetime with a culinary experience on board the Carnival VISTA. With 15 restaurants and many cafes and snack shacks, try Asian cuisine, fresh seafood, indulge in ice cream, or enjoy a made-to-order steak. Don’t miss the many bars on board the ship with both relaxing and party atmospheres. Your palate will be treated with a vacation on the Carnival VISTA.
- Two dining rooms: one offers flexible dining, one with set meal times
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse: choose your cut of meat and have it cooked to your liking. $35 for a 5 course meal
- Cucina del Capitano: Complimentary lunch menu, dinner menu differs from dining rooms
- Jiji’s Asian Restaurant: Incorporates al fresco dining and is a 5-course meal ranging from Chinese, Thai, Japanese
- Chef’s Table: Enjoy an extensive dining experience with a 3-hour meal prepared at your table-side, allowing you to have an intimate experience with the head chef. Book this experience once on board the ship
- Red Frog Pub: Includes Carnival’s own brewery on board the ship
- Some familiar Carnival dining areas, including the Red Frog Pub, and Havana Bar and Pool, have extended outdoor seating areas
- Many more flavourful options on board. Where will you indulge?
To find your perfect cruise vacation, book with a travel agent at 1-800-665-4981, or browse options at: