Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Iris Sinilong
From today until November 10, we are offering you a selection of exclusive, limited time bonuses that extend the value of your winter sun vacation! The following offers are valid for departures between December 13, 2013 and April 30, 2014.
1. tripassist included with all sun vacation packages. This means you can call, text or email us – 24 hours a day if you have any problems on your trip! No need to worry while you’re away, we’ll give you 24/7 support and assistance.
2. Book a vacation package with Transat Holidays & Nolitours and receive a $100 tripcentral.ca Prepaid Card.
Prepaid Card: We’ll load up our prepaid credit card in denominations of either $50 or $100 to add more value to your vacation! You can choose from stopover hotels, airport parking, excursions while you’re away, airport lounges and more with select promotional partners.
And, when you book your vacation with Transat Holidays or Nolitours, you may purchase “tripextra” for only $50 per person.
tripextra: You’ll travel as a VIP when you purchase tripextra at our exclusive rate of $50 per person! tripextra includes free seat selection, priority boarding, priority baggage handling, and shorter check-in lines with your own dedicated counter. To save you even more money, there’s 10kg extra luggage allowance and lots of valuable onboard amenities!
3. Book a vacation package with Tour Mont-Royal (TMR) and receive a $50 tripcentral.ca Prepaid Card plus also receive tripprotect.
tripprotect: You can cancel for any reason up to 10 days before your trip departs and get refunded! We’ll refund you in the form of a TMR credit that’s valid for up to one year.
4. Book a vacation package with Air Canada Vacations, Hola Sun Holidays, Signature Vacations, Sunquest Vacations, Sunwing Holidays, Westjet Vacations and receive a $50 tripcentral.ca Prepaid Card.
5. Atlantic Canada airport departures– choose Double Air Miles® with any of the participating tour operators; or, choose one of the above offers. Double Air Miles® recipients also receive “tripassist.”